Office Cleaning Service
Office Cleaning Services Bergen County and Hudson County | Office Cleaning North Bergen
A dirty office can negatively impact your employees’ morale and make working difficult, which would inevitably hurt the success of your business. In fact, the number of sick days that the average employee takes each year has a direct correlation to the number of germs on an office desk. Thus, the purpose of a professional office cleaning service is to remove the common germs and allergens found on desks, computers, keyboards, lunchroom tables, and carpets. Office cleaning means healthier employees and a more efficient workplace. Learn about the top 5 germiest places in your office by Kelly Meyers from 107.9 The Link’s
The germiest place in your office…
- The watercooler. More specifically the spout where the water comes out and the handle you hold down to get the water to flow. Yuck! I think from now on I will stick with bottled water.
- The communal refrigerator!! This is the one that I actually thought would be on the top of the list. I have worked at quite a few places where the inside of the refrigerator straight up looked like some insane science project.
- The microwave: Again, this one is pretty obvious. All the fish and reheated dinner, plus the burnt popcorn make for a bacteria playground. Yuck
- Communal Pens and Pencils: BTW, do you know some people chew on the ends of the pens? Just think of all the grossness that’s festering on them.
- Your desk! And you’re probably eating breakfast and lunch at it on the regular. You might want to think twice or get into a regular desk cleaning routine because experts suggest it has 400 times more bacteria on it than the toilet.
At All Shine Cleaning Services, I am dedicated to providing each and every one of my customers with the Cleaning service that they deserve. From daily maintenance to unexpected situations, I am always prepared to handle your distinct cleaning needs with skill and expertise. In addition, I am fully insured and Bonded.
Get the most practical office cleaning service clients can consistently rely upon. We understand that every business operates on a unique schedule with countless demands on your employee’s time and attention. Our office cleaning staff is always unobtrusive and efficient, never interfering with the day to day operation of your business. Let us customize an office cleaning schedule that meets your office cleaning needs at a reasonable price.
At All Shine Cleaning Services, I know there is little time for office-cleaning while you’re trying to run the company itself. Our business is supporting our clients, and I know that the first impression of a business is always important. Therefore, I want to make sure a positive, lasting impression is made by our clients, not a negative one from smudged glass on the door or mud on the carpet. Here at All Shine Cleaning Services, I stand above other office-cleaning companies because we simply offer the best in professional services and customer satisfaction.
My services extend beyond the routine office-cleaning jobs you are accustomed to, There are times our clients need more from me, and I am more than willing and able to meet their needs every time.
Local companies can feel secure while working with me; I will always be fully licensed and insured to protect your business equipment and property from theft or damage. Clients sometimes prefer that cleaning companies not clean specific areas of a workplace, such as certain cubicles. If this is requested of me, you can trust that I will not touch these areas.
Office Cleaning Services includes the following:
- Bathroom/Restroom Sanitization
- Garbage removal
- Dust the entire space
- Cleaning the kitchen/Luch Rooms
- Surface Polishing